Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to express gratitude to God and to others who are a blessing in your life. A great way to do this is to use our free printable Thanksgiving cards!
These printable cards are great for sending to grandparents, church members, friends, or other special people in your life.
Four of the cards have a Bible verse printed on the outside and the other four have a thankful-themed image and phrase on the front.
Choose one or two of these Thanksgiving Day cards set this year and save some money by printing them at home.
With eight different cards included in the set, you can easily send a Thanksgiving greeting card to express gratitude, invite someone to your home for dinner, or send a note to someone who is having a difficult time during the holiday season.
One of the best things you can do in the digital age is to send real mail. Any grandma, grandpa, cousin, or friend will think it is so much fun to get something in the mailbox.
Grab your copy of these free Thanksgiving cards at the end of the blog post. Print the cards of your choice on your home printer. They are two to a page.
I would recommend printing these free cards on card stock or at least a heavier weight paper. Then cut them out carefully (or have your child do it!) and fold them in half.
What can I write in a Thanksgiving card?
Sometimes I struggle with what to write on cards. I write for my blog often but for some reason, I can’t always express things well when writing in a greeting card to a family member or friend.
If you have a hard time with this too, here are a few suggestions for what to write in a personalized Thanksgiving card:
1) Share one way that the person to whom you are addressing the card has impacted your life. We always have our children write something they are thankful for about the person who will be getting the card.
2) Extend a Thanksgiving invitation using these cards. Write something like, “We would be so grateful if you could join us for our Thanksgiving dinner this year,” and then list the time, place, and how to RSVP.
3) Including a Bible verse or note of thanks in your Thanksgiving card is the perfect way to share your faith and encourage others. If you’re a Christian like me, you’ll love that four of our Thanksgiving cards have a Scripture verse on the front.
4) Encourage your kids to write a message inside their own Thanksgiving card. Send in the mail or deliver the card in person. Oftentimes, I’ll include an individual card in a larger envelope with some of my children’s artwork. They have so much and I can’t hang onto it all, so why not share it with someone they love? :)
8 Free Printable Thanksgiving Cards (PDF to Print at Home)
There are eight different designs on our cards. As I mentioned before, half of them have Bible verses and the other half simply express Thanksgiving greetings.
Here are the Bible verses featured on four of our card designs:
- “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” – 1 Chronicles 16:34 (NIV) This verse is a beautiful reminder that God’s love never ends and we should always give thanks to Him.
- “Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” – Psalm 107:8 (NIV) This verse highlights God’s unfailing love for us and His many blessings in our lives.
- “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” – Psalm 100:4 (NIV) This verse encourages us to approach God with thanksgiving and praise, recognizing His greatness and goodness.
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15 (NIV) This verse refers to Jesus’ coming into the world and reminds us of the true reason we have to be thankful–our salvation.
There are many other Bible verses that would be perfect for a Thanksgiving card. Choose one that speaks to you and expresses your gratitude to God for all the good things He has given you and your loved ones and write it on the inside of the card with your message.
The other four cards have thankful phrases:
- Give Thanks
- Thanksgiving Blessings
- Always be Grateful
- Happy Thanksgiving
Our cards are great for the Thanksgiving holiday or anytime throughout the fall season.
How to Download the Free Printable Cards
You can download our Happy Thanksgiving card free printables* by clicking the image or button at the end of this post that says “download your cards”.
Each Thanksgiving card template is available as a PDF file and fits on a regular letter size sheet, two to a page for a total of eight cards.
I hope you enjoy using a cute Thanksgiving card during this time of year!
Click HERE or the button below the image to access the PDF version of these cards.
If these Thanksgiving card ideas have helped you get in the grateful spirit of the season, there’s more where that came from!
Enjoy more free Thanksgiving printables and coloring pages right here:
- Free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages for your kids
- Thanksgiving Bible Lessons for Families
- Free Printable Scripture Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Bible-based Thanksgiving Printables
- 3 Engaging Bible Lessons for Kids on Thankfulness (Sunday School Lesson Plans Printable)
- 50+ Free Thanksgiving coloring pages for kids and adults
- Thanksgiving Bible Verse Wall Art
- Easy Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey Craft
Looking for some decoration ideas to add to your Thanksgiving dinner table?
- I love this Thanksgiving table runner because you can use it throughout the entire fall season.
- If you have a mantle or shelf in your dining room, you could display this farmhouse-style fall garland.
- I have a set of these rustic candle holders that sit in the middle of my table (don’t tell anyone that the candles are LED lights and not real candles! ;) )
Top off your decorating with our Free Printable Scripture Thanksgiving Place Cards!
*These free files are for personal use or use with a small group or church.