Teaching God’s Word to Your Kids 101 (eCourse)
Do you want to teach your little one about God but you’re not sure where to get started? There are so many options and ideas to introduce your child to the Bible–how do you decide?
Do you wonder if your child is even understanding anything you’re trying to teach or read to them when they’re so young (and wiggly) during Bible time?
Teaching God’s Word to Your Kids 101 (ages 0-3) gives you strong confidence as a Christian parent so you can lay a foundation of faith for your child, even when they’re very young. Teaching your child God’s Word doesn’t need to be so complicated!
These teaching videos, tools, and resources will help you shift your mindset and embrace simple methods for teaching your child about God and the Bible, even on the busiest days.
This course includes video lessons plus printable resources that help you cultivate a deep foundation of faith in your home.
Topics covered include:
- Teaching your child about God: Who He is and what He has done
- Sharing the gospel with your kids
- Getting your child into the habit of learning God’s Word when they’re young
- Easy to implement strategies to teach your child about God
- Using the little moments in your day to talk to your child about Jesus
- Simple, specific ideas for teaching the Bible in a fun way
- Having (and keeping!) children in the church service
- Printable Scripture memory mini-curriculum
- Printable resources for teaching about character qualities, prayer and more
This course is best for parents with kids ages 0-5. You can watch the videos and use the resources at your own pace.
This is a digital product in video form. Instant access will be sent to you via email after purchase. No physical product will be sent to you. Please see our return policy before purchasing.
See our statement of beliefs here.