Want to make the most of your summer but instead you wake up in the morning wondering again what to do with your day besides chasing kids around?
There are projects you want to tackle and fun “bucket list” ideas you have for your family….but you don’t have a plan. So by the end of the week, your brain is frazzled and you go straight into the next week unprepared.
You love your kids so much! But you feel grumpy. You’re together 24/7 now and everyone is learning to live with each other again. You wonder where you’re going to find all that joy and excitement once the last bell of the school year rings.
Summer should be both spontaneous and structured. But how do you find that balance as a stay-at-home mom?
With prayer and purposeful strategies, this summer can be happier, more joyful and (yes!) more peaceful!
That’s where the Purposeful Family Summer Planner comes in. I created this just for you as an at-home mom who wants to have a happier, more organized summer!
You can print out the planner and use all the good stuff to organize your summer.
Here’s what you can do:
- Make family promises to each other on the printable worksheet
- Create family goals for the summer
- Plan out monthly and weekly events and take steps toward your goals with our half and full-page monthly planning sheets (both blank months and May-September!)
- Decide on and gather supplies for kids’ projects with the handy checklist
- Use the daily checklists for moms and kids to help you remember everyday things you want to do
- Use the daily rhythm worksheet to help you structure you and your child’s day (with grace and flexibility!)
- Plan successful road trips, from sightseeing options to packing lists for a variety of trips
- Help your kids stay in the Word during the summer with a reproducible sermon note sheet, Bible journaling page and prayer list
- Stay in God’s Word as a family with the six week Proverbs reading plan and the 14 day James reading plan
- Plan weekly meals and always be ready with our mix-and-match lunch ideas!
- BONUS! Mom’s daily planner, sermon notes, prayer and praise journal page and daily checklist
- BONUS! Video recording teaching you how to use the resources!
Welcome to your plan for a more joyful and faithful summer!
This is a printable resource: Your file will be safely delivered immediately after purchase to your email inbox!
There are no reviews yet.