Let’s be real: Sibling relationships can be tough!
And trying to help our kids develop a strong, loving bond with their brothers and sisters can seem like an exercise in futility!
Imagine if you could help your children form a stronger relationship with their siblings, guided by God’s Word!
The “Love One Another Sibling Challenge” is a printable resource that guides your kids in creating stronger sibling bonds.
Do you want your children to form a habit of saying kind and loving words to their siblings? You’ll need to teach them how!
Do you want your kids to enjoy spending time together? Then you’ll want to work on finding fun ways for them to connect!
Do you want your kids to pray for each other? God’s Word can teach them how!
Give your kids tangible tools for blessing their siblings, teach brothers and sisters how to pray for each other and handle sibling conflict, and study how God’s Word motivates our kids to love each other more deeply.
The Love One Another Sibling Challenge printable workbook includes:
- Prayer Cards for your kids to write out prayers for each other
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards with ideas to bless each other (or mom and dad!)
- Random Acts of Kindness checklist, to do for others (a great bonding activity!)
- Checklist of “Sibling Compliments” to form a practice of speaking with love
- Compliment Cards
- “Bible Verses for Brothers and Sisters” Jar Activity
- 12 Bible Verses for Brothers and Sisters Printable Cards
- 4 Biblical Devotions for Siblings (two for older kids, two for younger kids)
- 15 Question “Get to Know Your Sibling” Quiz
- Words Like Toothpaste Object Lesson (to teach kids how their words impact their family)
- Cheatsheet for Helping Your Kids Handle Sibling Conflict (with suggestions for specific situations)
**Recommended for kids ages 4 and up!!**
Encourage stronger, kinder and more loving sibling relationships between your children!
Get Your Copy of the Love One Another Sibling Challenge!
Once you purchase, check your inbox for the workbook – it will be delivered to your email!