If your kids struggle with being bossy, being unkind to their siblings or just simply having self-control over their speech, this brand new resource that will help you as parents teach your kids what the Bible has to say about “minding our mouths” and “taming the tongue” and how they can put it into practice!
This study contains 10 printable lessons that dig into the Scriptures so kids can see how God’s Word addresses how we speak, how we can live peacefully with others and the many ways His Spirit can help them mature in character so their speech can reflect God’s mercy and goodness to us!
Also included are printable Scripture cards, Scripture copywork, coloring pages and a free Scripture art print for your home!
Minding Your Mouth: A Biblical Study on Taming the Tongue is a study geared toward kids ages 3 and up that can be done with parents or for older kids, on their own!
Here’s what is contained in the study:
▪ 10 devotions on what the Bible teaches us about taming the tongue and speaking well, with corresponding activity suggestions
▪ Coloring pages with Bible verses
▪ Scripture copywork for each of the 10 verses
▪ Printable Scripture verse cards
Plus a bonus Scripture art print for your home!
Great for whole families and especially created with kids between ages 3-12 in mind, this study will guide you through talking with your kids about 10 verses of Scripture that address the impact of our thoughts and words and Biblical applications from these verses that can be used in everyday life.
Would you like to see a sample devotional before you buy?
Ready to get started?
Just add to your cart and complete your purchase!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product, no physical item will be sent in the mail.
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- 12 Powerful Proverbs to Teach Your Children - 01/17/2019
- How to Start a Blog in 7 Simple Steps - 01/15/2019
- Still Need a Planner? Use the 2019 Homemaker’s Friend Planner! - 01/07/2019