God Makes Me Grateful: Lessons on Thanksgiving for Families is a Thanksgiving Bible study written with the goal of helping you talk with your kids about what God’s Word teaches us about gratefulness so they can connect the Bible to their everyday lives!
So many times we can try to command thankfulness–but what really works is the Holy Spirit’s work in our kids hearts, through the Word of God, to give them an attitude of gratefulness.
With that in mind, I wrote this Bible study for your family and mine!
God Makes Me Grateful includes seven Bible lessons on thankfulness with:
- Scripture memory verse for each day with activities for memorization
- Application of the Bible verse to life
- Daily discussion questions to get your family’s minds and hearts engaged in God’s Word
- Activity suggestion plus a song or video for each day
- November Scripture Reading and Writing Plan
- Extra printables to supplement the study (Scripture cards, Scripture coloring pages, and more)
God Makes Me Grateful is available now!
Add to cart for this printable family study.
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical product will be mailed to you. Please click HERE for our refund policy.
There are no reviews yet.