How wonderful would it feel to have confidence and peace about the school year ahead?
Your child is in God’s hands, and although it isn’t always easy to “let go and let God”, we can know for certain that His Word says it is true!
He tells us that he’ll never leave or forsake your child (Hebrews 13:5) and that His right hand will guide their going out and coming in (Psalm 121:8).
As parents, we play an important part in the success of their school year as well! We can encourage them, be there for them and, most powerful, use Scripture to PRAY over our children.
It’s not always easy to find time to pray and sometimes we struggle with what to pray about!
To help you and I with that, I created a 31 Days of School Year Prayers devotional! It gives you specific school year related character qualities to pray about, along with relevant Scripture verses, a brief devotion for each day and journaling pages with a thoughtful question to prompt you in how to pray for your children.
This devotional will help you spend time in God’s Word, meditating on a verse and applying it personally to your child’s needs! You can print out the prayer calendar and daily devotions/journaling pages and put them in a binder or folder and work through the devotions in 31 days.
You can also save a copy of the prayer calendar that’s included to your phone so you can reference it quickly!
31 Days of School Year Prayers for Your Children is a printable product (not a physical book) that includes:
- 31 Day Calendar with Scripture Verses and a school-related character quality for each day (wisdom, bravery, kindness, perseverance, etc). You can start the devotional on ANY Sunday and continue for 31 days–doesn’t have to be the first day of a month.
- Daily Devotion to go along with each verse on the calendar.
- Space to write or journal the verse in your favorite translation.
- A thought-provoking question related to the verse.
- Space to write a prayer for your child/children.
- Bible verse print to display in your home.
- PNG version of the calendar so you can save it to your photos on your phone for quick reference
I want us all as parents to take hold of the powerful discipline of prayer. James 5:16 says: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Through the power of God, our prayers are effective! Prayer can encourage our kids on hard days, cultivate faith, protect them from harm, and give strength.
When we can’t be with our children during their school day, our prayers go with them!
**This is a digital resource that you can read on your phone, iPad or other electronic device! You can also print it out and put it in a binder. Please click HERE for our refund policy.