Do you feel like God always falls to the bottom of your priority list?
Do you struggle with making time for consistent devotions? You know that reading God’s Word gives life, but you just aren’t sure how to find the time.
It used to be easy for me to do devotions and have purposeful time in the Word, before I had kids.
Then for years, I struggled with balance and felt like I couldn’t find any free moments for a “quiet time” in the Bible on my own.
I often found myself majoring in intention and minoring in follow-through.
All the Scripture study methods I tried seemed cumbersome and I’d get overwhelmed in the planning stages trying to find the perfect time or way to dive into the Word on a consistent basis.
What I needed was a real solution that would allow me to spend time in God’s Word consistently while also realistically fitting in with my busy life as a pastor’s wife and a mom of four young children who had a part-time job and enjoyed other vocational pursuits.
A Simple Solution That Made the Difference
I pursued several devotional plans and Scripture learning methods, until finally settling on something that really worked.
That’s how Write Through the Word: Simple Scripture Writing for Busy Moms was born.
Write Through the Word is a simple, effective Scripture writing and study method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for a Bible study each day.
Busy moms in every stage of life can get fit the Bible into their lives, even on the craziest days!
I want a more joyous faith journey, greater knowledge of the Bible and understanding of God’s Word to be a part of your life, too!
Write Through the Word fits into your busy life, giving you a simple, effective way to learn, remember and apply God’s Word. We retain much more of what we learn when we write things down, instead of just reading!
Are you that kind of mom? :) If so, Write Through the Word was created for you!!
This resource is a digital, downloadable product available in our shop that you can print out on your own.
This year’s Write Through the Word Scripture writing theme is Biblical Motherhood!
As I was considering what verses to include this time around, I kept coming back to what God’s Word says about motherhood and how it’s so different from what the world tells us.
This year’s Scripture writing series helps us embrace what the Bible teaches about motherhood. It gives us a truth-filled focus, especially on those hardest and most exhausting of days.
These verses will comfort you, challenge you and give you confidence in your calling as a mom.
Write Through the Word includes:
- Dated, 12 month Scripture calendar for 2022
- Perpetual Scripture calendar, so you can start any time of the year and still have 12 full months of Scripture writing available to you!
- Reproducible printable journaling page with space to write down the verses of the day, thoughts on the verse that are guided by three simple questions to help you dig deeper, and a spot to write down a personal prayer. You can also use the journaling page as a guide and grab your own notebook for daily writing.
- Beautiful Bible verse prints, coloring pages and Scripture cards so that you can have God’s Word in front of you throughout the day.
- A printable prayer list for writing down requests and answered prayers.
- Printable, reproducible women’s sermon notes page
- Kids’ Scripture Writing reproducible resources: Kids’ Journaling Page with prompts, Kids’ Prayer List with prompts, and Sermon Notes!
- Two encouraging videos teaching you how to develop a consistent devotional time and how to make the most of Write Through the Word.
- NEW in 2022: Monthly video devotionals that I send straight to your email to help you get the most out of the topic for each month.
And on the days where everything is crazy and devotional time just doesn’t happen?
Because Write Through the Word is so simple to implement, it’s a method that allows you to easily catch up, so you don’t lose heart.
Once you begin using Write Through the Word, you’ll begin to see and understand deeper truths about God’s Word and conquer the challenge of finding time for Bible study.
It will give you confidence not only in your own Scripture study but in teaching it to your children too!
Aren’t sure how exactly to make time for a devotional time? When you purchase Write Through the Word, you’ll receive two videos that will guide you step-by-step through how to carve out time in your day for God’s Word and how to use the Scripture writing method to do exactly that.
Even if you simply read the Scripture in your favorite version and don’t have time to write it down some days, the references on the calendars are easy to refer back to when you need encouragement or a timely word to share with someone you love.
Get Your Copy of Write Through the Word Now!
Don’t forget that Write Through the Word comes with Perpetual calendars too, so you can get started any month of the year and still have 12 full months of Scripture writing available to you!
God honors any amount of time spent in His Word!
Don’t wait any longer to start learning and journaling the Bible! And don’t let perfection stop you from studying God’s Word with intention!
I’ve made Write Through the Word simple, helpful and effective, so you can see a difference in your devotional life, your trust in God and your understanding of His Word.
Ready to get started?
Join me in writing through the precious words of the Bible, allowing Scripture to transform your heart and mind, in just a few minutes each day.
Write Through the Word 2022: Biblical Motherhood
Get Your Copy Now!
**Please note, this is a digital resource. No physical copy will be mailed to you!