Hi, everyone! Here are some guidelines for Thrifty Thursday, the weekly blog hop I co-host with Anna from Feminine Adventures.
Thrifty Thursday is designed for sharing frugal and thrifty ideas!
Posts about living frugally, thrifty tips and tricks, money-saving DIY projects, frugal recipes, and encouraging posts on financial stewardship are all welcome.
Link up at either of our blogs–your post will be displayed in both places.
In fairness to other readers who are looking for these frugal posts, links unrelated to these topics will be deleted.
- Please add the Thrifty Thursday button to your post or give us a text link back to Thrifty Thursday so your readers can find us here!
- Please link directly to your post and not just your blog’s url.
- We’d love it if you would encourage others by checking out some of the other fantastic links.
- If you are hosting a “frugal themed” giveaway please feel free to share it in the comments in lieu of linking it up to the blog hop. This keeps any links from become “dated”.
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- 12 Powerful Proverbs to Teach Your Children - 01/17/2019
- How to Start a Blog in 7 Simple Steps - 01/15/2019
- Still Need a Planner? Use the 2019 Homemaker’s Friend Planner! - 01/07/2019