Write Through the Word is a simple Scripture study and journaling method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for a Bible study each day.
It is available as a digital, downloadable, printable product here in our shop.
Write Through the Word is available now! It includes:
- Perpetual Scripture calendar, so you can start any time of the year and still have 12 full months of Scripture writing available to you!**
- Each month is a journey through a Biblical theme and gives you one to three verses to write down each day. This time the theme is Wisdom and Fruits of the Spirit.
- Printable journaling page with space to write down the verses of the day, thoughts on the verse that are guided by three simple questions to help you dig deeper, and a spot to write down a personal prayer. You can also use the journaling page as a guide and grab your own notebook for daily writing.
- Four Scripture coloring pages
- Beautiful Bible verse prints and Scripture cards so that you can have God’s Word in front of you throughout the day.
- A printable prayer list for writing down requests and answered prayers
- Two encouraging videos teaching you how to develop a consistent devotional time and how to make the most of Write Through the Word.
- Access to Scripture writing Challenges (optional) in our private Facebook group.
**Please note, this is a digital product in PDF form. You will need a free PDF reader, such as Adobe to open the document on your computer. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be mailed to you. Access to the videos and private Facebook group will be provided via email after you purchase Write Through the Word. Also included are 2018 specific calendars.
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- 12 Scripture Passages to Learn with Your Kids This Summer - 06/22/2018
- Make Menu Planning Easier with Freezer Cooking! - 06/06/2018
- Summer Fun Bucket List Printable - 06/01/2018