Large-Group License: $175
This gives you a DIGITAL copy of Write Through the Word: Simple Monthly Scripture Writing Plans for Busy Moms and the rights to print it as needed for your group of up to 150 family units.
**To clarify, family units do not mean 150 individuals, but rather 150 separate families, giving more flexibility for each family to print copies for their own in-home needs!
Write Through the Word is a simple Bible reading and writing method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for Bible study each day.
It is available as a digital, printable, downloadable product here in our shop that you can print at home and get started right away!
This year’s Bible reading plan theme is This is God’s Will for You!
We are saved by grace through faith, not by the works we do (Ephesians 2:8-9). Becoming a Christ follower is not dependent on a disciplined will. At the same time, once we are a Christian, we are called to seek and follow God’s will for our lives through the building of our character and the strengthening of our faith.
The monthly themes I’ve chosen reflect passages in the Bible that speak to God’s will for us. Each month’s verses were chosen to lead you to a deeper understanding of God’s will for the Christian, revealed in the Word.
Monthly themes are as follows (This is God’s Will for You):
- January – Wisdom
- February – Love
- March – Transformation
- April – Joy
- May – Endurance
- June – Prayer
- July – Disciplined Life
- August – Trust and Believe
- September – Surrender
- October – Know His Word
- November – Give Thanks
- December – Send His Son
Write Through the Word includes:
- 12-month (52-week) Scripture calendars for 2024
- Reproducible printable journaling page with space to write down the verses of the day, thoughts on the verse that are guided by three simple questions to help you dig deeper, and a spot to write down a personal prayer. You can also use the journaling page as a guide and grab your own notebook for daily writing.
- A printable prayer list for writing down requests and answered prayers.
- Printable, reproducible women’s sermon notes page
- Two encouraging videos teaching you how to develop a consistent devotional time and how to make the most of Write Through the Word.
- This is a printable resource, no physical copy will be sent to you