Do you feel like God always falls to the bottom of your priority list?
Do you struggle with making time for consistent devotions?
You know that reading God’s Word gives life, but you just aren’t sure how to find the time.
It used to be easy for me to do devotions and have purposeful time in the Word, before I had kids.
Then for years, I struggled with balance and felt like I couldn’t find any free moments for a “quiet time” in the Bible on my own.
I often found myself majoring in intention and minoring in follow-through.
All the Scripture study methods I tried seemed cumbersome and I’d get overwhelmed in the planning stages trying to find the perfect time or way to dive into the Word on a consistent basis.
The Simple Solution that Made the Difference
What I needed was a real solution that would allow me to spend time in God’s Word consistently while also realistically fitting in with my busy life as a pastor’s wife and a mom of four young children who had a part-time job and enjoyed other vocational pursuits.
That’s why I created Write Through the Word: Simple Scripture Writing for Busy Women!
What is Write Through the Word and How Can It Help?
Write Through the Word is a simple Scripture writing plan method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for a Bible study each day.
Each month is a journey through a Biblical theme and gives you one to three verses to write down each day.
Through a journaling page that includes prompts and questions, you’ll be guided to a deeper understanding of how the daily verse applies to your life and what it teaches you about God.
My heart in creating this was to minister to moms who want to be intentional about growing in their faith but feel like the overwhelm keeps them from developing a stronger devotional life.
Are you that kind of mom? :) If so, Write Through the Word was created for you!!
This resource is a digital, downloadable product available in our shop that you can print out on your own.
This year’s Write Through the Word Scripture writing theme is The “Be” Series!
Monthly themes for this year’s theme include:
January – Be Renewed and Refreshed
February – Be Courageous
March – Be Still
April – Be in Prayer
May – Be Blessed in Motherhood
June – Be Confident in Christ
July – Be Secure
August – Be Wise
September – Be Without Fear
October – Be in Prayer for Our Nation
November – Be Amazed
December – Be Reminded: Names of Jesus
Write Through the Word includes:
- Dated, 12 month Scripture calendar for 2019
- Perpetual Scripture calendar, so you can start any time of the year and still have 12 full months of Scripture writing available to you!
- Reproducible printable journaling page with space to write down the verses of the day, thoughts on the verse that are guided by three simple questions to help you dig deeper, and a spot to write down a personal prayer. You can also use the journaling page as a guide and grab your own notebook for daily writing.
- Beautiful Bible verse prints and Scripture cards so that you can have God’s Word in front of you throughout the day.
- A printable prayer list for writing down requests and answered prayers.
- Printable, reproducible women’s sermon notes page
- Kids Scripture Writing reproducible resources: Kids’ Journaling Page with prompts, Kids’ Prayer List with prompts, and Sermon Notes!
- Two encouraging videos teaching you how to develop a consistent devotional time and how to make the most of Write Through the Word.
- Access to Scripture writing Challenges (optional) in our private Facebook group.
Write Through the Word fits into your busy life, giving you a simple, effective way to learn, remember and apply God’s Word. We retain much more of what we learn when we write things down, instead of just reading!
And on the days where everything is crazy and devotional time just doesn’t happen?
Because Write Through the Word is simple to implement, it’s a method that allows us to easily catch up if we miss a day, so we don’t lose heart.
Even if you simply read the Scripture in your favorite version and don’t have time to write it down some days, the references on the calendars are easy to refer back to when you need encouragement or a timely word to share with someone you love.
Get Your Copy of Write Through the Word Now!
Right now, Write Through the Word is available for 25% off to help you get 2019 off to a great start!
You also have the option to “build your own” Write Through the Word based on what you need. See THIS PAGE to discover each individual element available, or choose to purchase the whole bundle for a lower price!
God honors any amount of time spent in His Word!
Don’t wait any longer to start learning and journaling the Bible! And don’t let perfection stop you from studying God’s Word with intention!
I’ve made Write Through the Word simple, helpful and effective, so you can see a difference in your devotional life, your trust in God and your understanding of His Word.
Join me in writing through the precious words of the Bible, allowing Scripture to transform your heart and mind, in just a few minutes each day.
Write Through the Word: The “Be” Series
Get Your Copy Now!
**Please note, this is a digital resource. No physical copy will be mailed to you!