Do you feel like God always falls to the bottom of your priority list?
Do you struggle with making time for consistent devotions? You know that reading God’s Word gives life, but you just aren’t sure how to find the time.
Hi, I’m Jenn. I’m the owner of The Purposeful Mom.
It used to be easy for me to do devotions and have purposeful time in the Word, before I had kids.
Then for years, I struggled with balance and felt like I couldn’t find any free moments for a “quiet time” in the Bible on my own.
I often found myself majoring in intention and minoring in follow-through.
All the Scripture study methods I tried seemed cumbersome and I’d get overwhelmed in the planning stages trying to find the perfect time or way to dive into the Word on a consistent basis.
What I needed was a real solution that would allow me to spend time in God’s Word consistently while also realistically fitting in with my busy life as a pastor’s wife and a mom of four young children who had a part-time job and enjoyed other vocational pursuits.
A Simple Solution That Made the Difference
I pursued several devotional plans and Scripture learning methods, until finally settling on something that really worked. That’s how Write Through the Word: Simple Scripture Writing for Busy Women was born.
Write Through the Word is a simple, effective Scripture study and journaling method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for a Bible study each day.
Write Through the Word 2018 is available now! It includes:
- A Scripture calendar for each month of the year. Each month is a journey through a Biblical theme and gives you one to three verses to write down each day.
- A printable journaling page with space to write down the verses of the day, thoughts on the verse that are guided by three simple questions to help you dig deeper, and a spot to write down a personal prayer. You can also use the journaling page as a guide and grab your own notebook for daily writing.
- Beautiful Bible verse prints and a set of Scripture cards so that you can have God’s Word in front of you throughout the day.
- A printable prayer list for writing down requests and answered prayers, so you can be reminded to pray!
- Two encouraging videos teaching you how to develop a consistent devotional time and how to make the most of Write Through the Word.
- Access to a 21 Day Write Through the Word Challenge in our private Facebook group, beginning January 6, 2018.
Within just a few short months of using the newly created Write Through the Word, I had written down over 150 Bible verses and experienced spiritual growth and heart change, growing stronger in my faith, that comes from spending time in the Word.
My devotional time started out at just 10 minutes each day.
And the more I wrote down these life-changing words, the more time I wanted to spend in the Scriptures. I found time for deeper study, pausing to meditate on passages of Scripture as my toddler played at the table and my older children worked on their homework or played in the basement.
I want a more joyous faith journey, greater knowledge of the Bible and understanding of God’s Word to be a part of your life, too!
Write Through the Word fits into your busy life, giving you a simple, effective way to learn, remember and apply God’s Word. We retain much more of what we learn when we write things down, instead of just reading!
And on the days where everything is crazy and devotional time just doesn’t happen?
Because Write Through the Word is so simple to implement, it’s a method that allows you to easily catch up, so you don’t lose heart.
Once you begin using Write Through the Word, you’ll begin to see and understand deeper truths about God’s Word and conquer the challenge of finding time for Bible study. It will give you confidence not only in your own Scripture study but in teaching it to your children too!
Aren’t sure how exactly to make time for a devotional time? When you purchase Write Through the Word, you’ll receive two videos (emailed to you on January 5) that will guide you step-by-step through how to carve out time in your day for God’s Word and how to use the Scripture writing method to do exactly that.
Get Your Copy of Write Through the Word Now – on Sale for a Limited Time!
For just a few days, Write Through the Word is available for only $9! This is over 50% savings off the regular price of $21.
Purchase this Scripture writing kit as a digital download, print, and begin writing God’s Word right away. Then join us in our private Facebook group (access link will be in your email after you purchase) and receive encouragement and accountability in the 21 Day Scripture Writing Challenge!
God honors any amount of time spent in the Scriptures! Don’t lose the chance to start your new year in the Word.
I’ve made Write Through the Word simple, helpful and effective, so you can see a difference in your devotional life, your trust in God and your understanding of His truths.
Join me in writing through the precious words of the Bible, allowing Scripture to transform your heart and mind, in just a few minutes each day, with Write Through the Word!
Sale price $9 (regularly $21) – No Code Needed!
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- How to Find Time to Blog Even When You Have Young Children - 02/17/2018
- How to Start a Blog in 7 Simple Steps - 02/01/2018
- 18 Christian Non-Fiction Books to Read in 2018 - 01/18/2018