Thanks so much for joining the 10 Day Back to School Prayer Challenge!
Your challenge emails will start arriving soon. Before you go…
Consider how it would feel to have a strong and consistent prayer life, especially when it comes to your kids.
We can set reminders for ourselves or study methods of prayer, and that is okay!
But is this a time in our busy lives where we could benefit from a simple guide that will give us specific ideas for prayer and show us just how to use Scripture in our prayer time?
Could we use some prompts to keep us focused when we are trying to pray while fighting other distracting thoughts?
I think so! That’s why I created this Scripture and prayer-focused devotional. It’s for busy moms just like you—and me too–who want to nurture our prayer life and cover our kids with prayer as they go through the school year, but are just so busy that we’re overwhelmed with where to start.
Introducing the 31 Days of School Year Prayers devotional!
This downloadable, printable devotional journal gives you specific school year related character qualities to pray about, along with relevant Scripture verses, a brief devotion for each day and journaling pages with a thoughtful question to prompt you in how to pray for your children.
>>>BONUS! It goes along with our 10 Day Back to School Prayer Challenge you just signed up for, and will help you continue to pray personally for and speak life over your children for another 21 days after the challenge is over!
This devotional will help you spend time in God’s Word and cultivate a stronger prayer life as you meditate on a Scripture verse and apply it personally to your child’s needs!
31 Days of School Year Prayers Devotional Details
31 Days of School Year Prayers for Your Children is a printable journaling download (not a physical book) that includes:
- 31 Day Calendar with Scripture Verses and a school-related character quality for each day (wisdom, bravery, kindness, perseverance, etc). You can start the devotional on ANY Sunday and continue for 31 days–doesn’t have to be the first day of a month.
- 31 short daily devotions to go along with each verse on the calendar.
- “Living and Active” section on the devotional page to write out or draw the verse in your favorite Bible translation – feel free to be creative!.
- A thought-provoking question related to the verse.
- Space to write a prayer for your child/children.
- Bible verse print of Proverbs 1:5 to display in your home.
- PNG version of the calendar so you can save it to your photos on your phone for quick reference.
- Goes with our 10 Day Back to School Prayer Challenge!
Get it for 50% off, no code needed!
Grab Your Copy Now!
Or bundle the devotional with our Back to School Devotions for Kids and Kids Bible Reading Plans! Get all three resources (a $26 value) for $10!
Just purchase, download and print for simple ways to strengthen your family’s faith this school year!